Orders and Shipping
Once your order is fulfilled, we will send you a confirmation email with the tracking shipment details. You can also track your orders by logging in the “My Account” section of our website.
In case of problems in processing your order, you will receive an e-mail indicating the details of the issue and, if necessary, a request for further information.
All products are shipped directly from our partner boutiques, under our coordination.
We ship all over the world through DHL Express and through SDA/ExportBox for Russia. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday, between 9:00a.m. EST and 5:00p.m. EST.
Delivery takes place within 2-4 working days for most countries in Europe, and within 3-10 working days for the rest of the world.
Shipping cost is calculated during the payment process and varies depending on the type and number of items and on the country of shipment.
Taxes and Custom duties
Customers from the European Union
For orders shipped to countries within the European Union, there are no custom duties. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Customers from all other countries
For countries outside of the European Union, VAT is not due. For most of these countries, custom duties are calculated before checkout and included in the shipping cost line of your shopping bag. Otherwise, you might have to pay custom duties upon delivery.
Returns and Refunds
Allymon offers to all its customers the option to return purchased products with our simple and quick return service.
The service is free of charge for all orders shipped to Italy. For orders from all other countries, you will have to bear the cost of shipping and any custom duties (if any).
Please note: we can only accept returns from the same country where the order was originally shipped.
Returns must be requested within 10 working days from the delivery date, and the pick-up must take place within the following 3 working days.
To request a return, please follow the steps below:
Request a return
- Log in on Allymon and to go “Orders” on “My Account” page
- Click on “Request Return” on the relevant order and choose the items you wish to return, selecting the reason for it
- Your return request will be saved but you would need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the eligibility according to our policy and to be assisted in the return process.
Allymon customer care will assist you in the return process and will send you the prepaid waybill with DHL and the pro-forma invoice.
- 1) Book your pick-up (For NON-Italian customers only)
DHL will contact you to manage the pick-up.
- 1) Book your free pick-up (For Italian customers only)
– Choose the date and time for when you want to arrange the pick-up by the courier. You will have 3 working days from your return request.
– We will email you a confirmation of your return details.
- 2) Prepare the return package (For NON-Italian customers only)
– Print the waybill and the pro-forma and insert them in the appropriate plastic folder provided by DHL to be applied on the original box or a similar one.
- 2) Prepare the return package (For Italian customers only)
– Print the waybill and insert it in the appropriate plastic folder provided by DHL to be applied on the original box or a similar one.
- 3) Send your return package (For all customers)
– The express courier will pick up the package on the agreed date. Done!
Returned items must conform to our return policy.
- Items must be returned unworn (except for try-on time), unwashed, un-ironed, unused and undamaged.
- Items must be returned with their identifying tag(s) and original label(s) still attached.
- Items must be returned in their original box.
- If the item comes with a security tag this must be left on. If the security tag is removed then the returned item will not comply with the returns policy and will not be refunded.
- We do not accept returns for any costume or fine jewelers items.
- Lingerie must only be tried on top of your own underwear and hosiery must be returned in their unopened packages.
- Returns must be shipped within 13 working days from the delivery date.
If you would like to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for which you will be refunded, and then place a new order.
Once your returned item is received and the boutique verifies that it complies with our returns policy, we will refund you through your original method of payment. Please note that payments can take up to several days to be processed, depending on your bank or payment providers.
For orders shipped in Italy, the original cost of shipping will be refunded only if you return all items part of the original order placed.
For orders shipped outside of Italy, returned items will be refunded excluding the costs of shipping and custom duties (if any).
- Are all products original?
- How can I purchase on the website?
- Which payment method do you accept?
- Is shopping safe on italist.com?
- Which currencies do you accept?
- Can I make a special request for my order, for example to have an item altered?
- Are my personal data kept confidential?
Are all products original?
All our items are authentic and they come with their own original tag and/or box. They are shipped directly by the designers and by the best Italian boutiques, which we carefully select.
How can I purchase on the website?
See How to Shop.
Which payment method do you accept?
See How to Pay.
Is shopping safe on Allymon.com?
The website is very safe. It uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which protects Internet communications through cryptography. This guarantees maximum integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Which currencies do you accept?
All purchases on Allymon.com can be processed in the currency of the country of the purchaser, only if it is one of the main transactional currencies recognized by our system. (€).
Can I make a special request for my order, for example to have an item altered?
We currently do not offer tailored and/or customizable products but we will do it soon.
Are my personal data kept confidential?
We guarantee that all personal data will be kept private and confidential, and that we will never give out any of your personal data without your authorization.
Orders and Shipping
- How do I know my order has been received?
- Can I cancel an order?
- Are there extra taxes that have to be paid on my order?
- How can I check my order’s status?
- My order is incomplete, when will I receive the rest of the items?
- Why is the item I ordered not available?
- Do you ship to my country?
How do I know my order has been received?
After your purchase has been made you will receive a confirmation e-mail, but this doesn’t mean that your order has been accepted yet. The order will be accepted and sent to you once your credit card and address details will be approved and verified.
Can I cancel an order?
Cancellation is possible, for any reason, up to the moment your order has been processed by the store. After that, you cannot cancel your order, but you may return the item you purchased if you wish.
If you need to cancel an order, please contact our Customer Service.
Are there extra taxes that have to be paid on my order?
Only for few specific countries taxes are not included but in this case the following text “All taxes and duties are included in the total price of the item. You will not have to pay additional taxes and fees when you receive your package” will not appear on your checkout process.
How can I check my order’s status?
Allymon keeps you constantly updated via e-mail on your order’s status. You can keep track of it also through My Account, under the Orders section. To track your package, click on “Where is my order?” of the order you want to track (My Account-Orders).
My order is incomplete, when will I receive the rest of the items?
If you placed an order at multiple shops, the items will be sent separately from each shop, so you may not receive all of the items at the same time.
Why is the item I ordered not available?
Products availability on Allymon are subject to customer demand and our inventory is synchronized with that of our other sites. If one item is available online and purchased by other customers on our other site, it may not be available on your site. We will make every effort to either reimburse you or get the item to your location.
However, if a product is purchased at exactly the same moment on multiple sites, it may happen that a lack of availability occurs.
Do you ship to my country?
We ship all over the world with DHL Express and SDA/ExportBox in Russia.
Returns and Refunds
- Can I return an item?
- I returned a item, when will I get a refund?
- My order was cancelled, when will I get a refund?
- Will shipping and custom costs will get refunded in case I return an item?
Can I return an item?
I returned an order, when will I get my refund?
My order was cancelled, when will I get a refund?
If a cancellation is made prior to order processing, and we have confirmed that your order has been cancelled by email, then we will fully refund you through your original payment method.
Will shipping and custom costs will get refunded in case I return an item?
Returns of orders shipped to Italy will be refunded in case of complete return, that is if you return all the items belonging to an order placed at one single shop.
Customers in the EU and in the Rest of the World will be fully refunded the price of the order, excluding the shipping costs and any import duties incurred during the delivery of the order. You may be able to recover import duties for returned items by contacting your local customs bureau.